The Catalan Institute of Classical Archaeology opens a call for an Assistant Technician position, linked to the MIRMED research group.
Given the number of activities linked to the lines of research of the MIRMED research group, it is necessary to strengthen the scientific-technical tasks that allow the adequate execution of the planned research programs and projects, which will be increased with the four-year research projects in archeology and paleontology for the period 2022-2025.
For this purpose, and according to the current regulations, the ICAC director has approved (in this Resolution) the call for an indefinite job position linked to the MIRMED research group (call code 017.128).
More information at: Working at the ICAC/Open Calls
Call 017.128 (in Catalan)
Deadline for applications ends on Novembre 6th, 2022 (24 h).
General description of the call:
- Job description: Assistant technician with organic affiliation to the Research Management and Support Area
- Job category: Assistant Technician (D3)
- Working hours: Full-time contract (37,5 h per week, from Monday to Friday)
- Working location: ICAC (Rovellat square, Tarragona)
- Duration: indefinite
- Contract: indefinite employment (100)
- Number of job positions: 1
- Remuneration: 20.320,44 € (gross) per year
- Call: Public offer
- Procedure: Ordinary
- Regulations: Instruction ICAC 3/2022, from September 15, and Article 23bis of Law 14/2011, of June 1, on Science, Technology and Innovation modified by Law 17/2022, of September 5.
According to the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) of the European Commission, ICAC follows the OTM-R principles (the Institute is a centre with the HRS4R accreditation and label since 2015. Full information here).
The ICAC is a CERCA centre