The scientific facility for lithic materials displays the resources of the ICAC Archaeometric Studies Unit.
Check out CERCAGINYS web for detailed information on the services offered by this scientific facility
- ZEISS Stemi 2000-C Loupe
- SPOT Insight 2 Mp CCD camera for the binocular loupe microscope with SPOT Advanced (4.0.5) programming
- NIKON Eclipse 50iPOL polarized light microscope, at 30x, 60x and 150x
- NIKON Eclipse 50iPOL polarized light microscope, at 30x, 60x and 150x, with a coupled CITL CL8200 Mk5-1 device
- NIKON Eclipse 50iPOL polarized light microscope, a 30x, 60x and 150x, with a coupled Amptek Axis SDD X-ray detector
- NIKON DS-Fi2 camera with the NIS-Elements D image processing program
- Material for sampling items from archaeological finds and quarries
- Material for the preparation of samples for analysing C and O stable isotopes
Archaeologist and geologist. Senior Research Assistant at the Archaeometric Studies Unit.